Saturday, June 9, 2012

Calling All Fellow Readers

I have never really interacted with my readers before, mostly because I have no idea if there are any left (mostly my fault) or because they're afraid to comment. Granted that some topics that i have written may seem a little, well hard to swallow at times. 

But putting that aside, let's see if I can turn the tables around and experiment with different ways to interact with you, ladies and gentleman. I am going out on a limb here and post question to you guys. What do you want me to talk about? Is there things you would like to know about? Could be anything, could be stuff about me, could be anything from the ocean up to the sky.

Ever had that moment where you can't sleep at 3 am while going HUH, because you're wondering how mountains were form. I will try my best to cater your young, wild curious minds because I am against bad scientific information at all levels.


Or have you ever stared at the world map, and instead of dreaming about yourself sitting on an island in Bora-Bora drinking the ocean, you realize that the continents, are somehow able to fit side by side like a puzzle that your mother-in-law left in her will.

Of course i will fulfill my duty as well, coming up with stuff, weed.

So leave some comments and show some love people!

Oh, and ICE CREAM! Because everyone loves ice cream


By the way, you can leave comments as anonymous! Worry not, I won't be able to find you on Facebook.

Cheers!

No comments: