Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reflection Of 2010

Good evening ladies and gentleman, before the title and the content of this post defies logic, let me first wish everyone of my loyal readers and passer-by a Happy New Year. The reason for me wishing an early New Year has it's own reason and only one, I am sadden to say that I am closing down this blog on New Year for reasons I myself can't comprehend. I would love to thank all my fellow readers for periodically reading this blog and enjoying it's content.

Naw, im just kidding, you nuts guys? What have you been smoking really? I haven't even begin to scratch the potential surface of this blog. Though I may have if I didn't have to delete my previous post last time due to certain reasons that I still can't comprehend. But in all seriousness, I enjoy blogging too much to even consider closing it down...yet. I will eventually reach that stage but that stage has yet to appear and the fat lady is still singing. Yeah so, really Happy New Year to all of you and I hope that you guys have accomplished your 2010 resolution.

I like the New Years, the Eve part especially. It's time like the New Years Eve where I like family gatherings, the uncle, the aunts, the cousins and even the grandparents are all in this together. I don't know about you but to me personally, I feel that the New Year's Eve has always and will be a family affair. It's just that the idea of celebrating a New Year with a partner and/or peer doesn't quite fit with me, and of course it's not wrong in anyway but that's how I would like to begin my year ya know, beside my parents wishing them a New Year cause you will never know what it will be your last or perhaps 50 years from now you'll tell yourself "How I wish i was there with my parents" that sort of melancholy situation. Anyway that's my opinion, don't have to bother about that.

I also like to reflect my year, just sit down and reflect the ups and downs of the past 12 months, the wrongs and the rights I've done, what could be improved that sort of things. Strangely though I feel like i've said this last year as well, but it's always good to set your priorities straight. A battle-plan I would like to say, because I don't know, it just feels better having to set your priorities rather than going with the flow. Not for all things obviously, there's certain things Id like to have my priorities set and other things I like to go with the flow. Just a matter of personal preference really.

I also clearly remember writting down my new year's resolution last year or somewhere in between this year that I couldn't seem to find. If i could recall i had 5 resolution and knowing myself i probably had 3/5 or 4/5 done. The one thing I clearly failed at was getting a motorcycle license, because it is impossible to convince my parents that no matter how safe I was behind a wheel be it four or two, I just can't get them to let me enroll in the lesson. Quite a bitch really cause I need that license, it's just something I prefer to have than not have. But anyway, 3/5 or 4/5 is not too bad I would say it could have been worst.

So 2010, 2010.....i think I can safely say i enjoy the year 2010. I've seen, read and heard miracles and also awful things throughout the year. If i were to remember one thing out of 2010 is the Chiliean miner's that was stuck underground for almost 3 months and coming out alive. It's one of those things that I would say miracle, but despite all that I still say that miracle does not exist. Besides that, what else what else......first semester of my course is pretty good thus far, still having a few qualms when i move on to second year but I hope i get it solve soon. Overall, a pretty good year.

I have yet to come out with a New Year's resolution, but it's the basic stuff really. Good health for family and those jazz, you get the picture.

With that, I bid the year 2010 good bye and welcome 2011 with an open arm. Let's see what 2011 has in store for us, we ca safely deduct that we can expect the good and also the worst. Happy New Year my friends.

No comments: