Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chapter 2


This chapter of this meaningless column is called 'simplification'.

To be honest, Im writting this for brainless excitement, one you can only try to imagine. I have no intentions of bitching (it's a female dog) about anything important because there's nothing to learn. You will gain a knowledge that you have just wasted a good 10-20 minutes, depending on how long I can bitch about, precious time which you could have used to go back home alone or with someone else if you are lucky. I reckon the former, because if you are here, you ain't getting laid buddy.

Now, this column is called simplification because once again, my peer told me that my blog is too long. Kou Hei, you scallywag, ill box ya abit later. Honestly, im quite blank. Im actually sitting here trying to find inspiration that I use to have while watching some bad-ass movie.

I got it. Genius.

I shall continue tomorrow, because I have no idea.

Oh look is tomorrow, hence I shall begin this column with interesting facts. Did you know that

Bats always turn left when exiting a cave. Fancy that. That's why bats don't use blinker.

Simplification to me, is a gift that you receive, or at least try to learn. At times, we are presented with simple situation or even questions, but by nature, we think too much. In turn, that creates an idle way to makes things difficult. I remember my Physics teacher telling me once before back in college. He told me that Physics is easy, you just need to read and understand the question, have a general idea on the concept and formula that you are going to apply and then proceed to filling in the blanks with all the information given. Then, just press everything in you calculator and then huzzah, you get a brilliant concoction of super brain juice.

However, in my few months of studying Physics, I could never master those few steps to easy Physics solving problem. Contrary to what I have said, I do love Physics, i really do. But what I couldn't master was that simple and minuscule steps, I always tend to think way out of the box, and ending up using complex formula that defy all laws of Physics. Ending up, predictably with answer far beyond the correct one.

It was from then on I wonder, why is it that I couldn't learn to simplify things. It even applies in real life situation where I took critical thinking to the next level and do the impossible and often fail. More often the not, the simplest of things are staring you right in the face. But you don't want to stare back. No. You stare in the opposite direction and use some sort of periscope to look back behind you, it's a funky looking periscope.

And that my friends, is a thing called 'simplification' and how we tend to blow things out of proportion. I will write back in a next few days as I will be travelling to Langkawi. Cheers.

No comments: