Thursday, August 5, 2010

Boiling Water, Tomato Sauce and something.....

The title speaks for itself, I decided instead of thinking far and high for a cool title that will capture peoples attention in a fail attempt to attract readers, I would try something fun. Today's title is brought to you buy the first thing I saw on my table and what I was doing prior to what I was looking at. Which, if you perceive the hidden meaning, you would find a whole new way of looking at a title, OR if you don't give a shit here's a short elaboration; It's just freaking tomato sauce and a kettle.

Im taking time off my some-what leisureless (lulwtfisthis?) life at the moment to try and update my fellow readers (which I see I have a new follower, welcome Jeric). Anyway, yes I have been drenched with paper work all week, been spending alot of time in the library, equivalent to the time needed to count the amout of grains in a sand watch. Returning late back home sometimes isn't all funzies, I have to battle the elements, notice the 's'; emphasis. One being the element of nature, comprising of cold duck off winds and moonless walk to dark roads leading to my safe-house. The other is the element of surprise, comprising of me running and screaming like a girl thinking I was being chased by a hobo. Didn't see it coming did you? Neither did I....there you go, surprise. Note to self in an imaginary notebook; Must get motorcycle and die from radiation.


Now I've got that covered, what's new, what's new. I see the lipstick colour of the season is in the frosty pink area, with nail polish to match. That's new. Fun as well. Couldn't be as fun as a new shiny Blackberry Bold 9700. What's that at the back? Oh that's a free engraving with my initials; F and O. Im just kidding...it's KJ. No, it's FO....narr im pushing your belly button it really is KJ. I found a new way to put something short like "I got a new Blackberry" into something long and meaningless just to piss people off. Huh, now i know why I've got no readers. As said above, my Blackberry, to my shock and awe is black. Will you fancy that.

Thus far, Blackberry has been awesome to me, but Vodafone sucks, but because they used to sponsor Man Utd and (because I was being refereed by a friend) that's about it, I chose it. Typing a real long sentences can be a real meaningful journey, goes to show how dumb I am at banging Qwerty. If you would realise that the word "qwerty" is arranged horizontally across your keyboard, very trivial, got that off my tomato sauce while boiling my water. It just hit me, like how you hit your dog when he pisses on the couch. At first you get real pissy about it, but then later you start patting your dog because you know he can differentiate your couch from the toilet because your living room in which your couch is located looks like a toilet.

That's about it. I also discovered something via my new shiny tomato sauce bottle. Here goes;
If it looks like a douche-bag, speaks like a douche-bag, acts like a douche-bag, smells like a douche-bag....It's probably a douche-bag.


To quote the great Eddie Izzard, "Can't stand the men myself......says men". With that I end my relatively life-wasting rant. Off to greater things. The bed. Damn the heater isn't working, am curious to know what....ngek.

No comments: