In the beginning of time, there was a big explosion. Everyone stood far back. "Further", I said to the Australian guy, "Further!". "Well how big?" exclaimed the Australian guy. Than i hit him with a pan. That's a preview of my new book, you get more if you pay 100 Denari through paypal under the name Joe Humperdink.
Anyway, today I feel rather relax and groovy despite my utmost detestation for my Geoscience practical on Mondays, though it is not so bad anymore as I was able to fantastically blend in as an Australian. It took my weeks of detailed analysis on the Australian species, needless to say my subjects were excellent representative of a typical male Australian packed with fries, redbull and alot of hand movement and facial expression. Excellent work out for my chicks, it was stiff from the cold winter air.
In addition to feeling relax in classes, I find it exceptionally serene walking to uni these past few days. Spring is arriving around the corner, peeking in and out yelling at Mother Nature, "When is my turn Mum?! Winter's been chilly to me for the past 3 months, I long to bloom with my flowers, while the sun comes out behind me, a ray of light shines on me like children with cake mix". It's true, I know Spring. Anyway, yeah....flowers are currently blooming from trees that were once bare and boring and sometimes annoying. I know, it's like they have a grudge of me. While Im waking to uni all cool and groovy, I swear they wait till I walk infront of them and on queue they jostle their branch in my face. "Ready lads....ready...his coming MOVe YOUR BRANCHES! POKE HIM IN THE EYES LADS! MESS HIS HAIR I HATE THAT". Freaking branch.
Urgh, I know I was suppose to convey my absolutely glorified field trip but that's weeks back and I forgotten everything about it, too much spiked drinks makes one helluva groovy field trip in the forest. Although, I must say I enjoy my sleeping bag so much I have been 'dead to the world' in it, which now Ive decided to call Comfy. Next stop, the great outdoors. Bonfires, marshmallows, beef, bear and fairies is on my list.
What's new...what's new....well I have been putting my Debit card to good use. I once asked myself a question that Im sure the scientist in NASA and CERN are trying to decode; Why Women shop so much. I say to you sir, Wear high hills, put onlipsticks, shades of blue and grey, pop on a nice dress, a little bit of orange or three....other bigger size fruit if thats your fancy...grab a credit card and start swiping away like something that swipes. Death by thin bit of a credit card I say. I mean not that I know, I had no time to put on a lipstick but I find it rather rewarding swiping my debit card. So far I have already purchased 2 items online, and more to follow....than dinner...and more to come. Like cake mix.
I shall end by strapping myself and locking myself in solitary confinment as I feel that Im getting a little bit crazy. Im one sandwich short of a picnic as I would say, not as bright as a button too.
If you feel that you are lost, the 'X' button in red on the top left corner is the road home. Soon, something more intresting, I can't quite think now because my blogging on my bed is just a waste of time. Once i think of something intresting, you will be the first to know. Remember, running taps gather no algae.
No comments:
Post a Comment