
Yes, I clearly remember having a face like that once before upon a long time ago after looking at my neighbours Kawasaki Ninja. I won't say I was peeping because my room is facing his front porch and glancing at it seems to be inevitable.
Let's proceed. Now, Im not one to complain, it's not that I dislike being here, on the contrary I do. However, after calling my friends back in KL, it was than I remember why I want to go back badly. No worries about anything, no studying most everyday, just driving down to Asia Cafe, sit, drink and pawn Avi's butt in CoD4. I do miss that, it's so very easy-going and groovy.
However, it's the direct opposite being here, I sincerely do believe I have not assimilated myself properly. Although I reassure myself everything is okay when I look at my hagged and hobo-face in the mirror every morning. Im pretty sure I will, I always do...not to sound vein but I always find my way through the variety of problems I face. I am that way, I do not need nor do I like being helped. Ego....like warm bread.
Anyway, off to something more chirpy. My debit card done it again, I swear I have one of those feral credit cards that just hops out of your wallet, jack your Ferarri and drive to the Bahamas. It swipes by itself I tells ya, just this morning when I woke up I realise that my debit card bought a norton antivirus for my laptop. It's 1 year so I guess it's okay. My N98 jacket has yet to arrived, I am getting anxious. Im not sure if it's a good news or not, I finally did convey my wish to ride a superbike here, though they unanimously vetoed my application like China in the UN Security Council, I do think there's a yes in there somewhere. I got a yes for a car however, but it all has to wait till next semester.
Besides a car/superbike, I may also be looking for a unit/house of my own once my 12 month bond is over. I do like living here, it so close to a 7-11 and my favourite restaurent, but living with 5 guys, the house looks like a war broke out. It so dirty and the floor is all black (a little of an understatement) and the layer of oil all over the kitchen is like cm thick. It's quite dirty and no one bothers to clean so I don't either. I do am looking forward for a place of my own, but it really depends what happens in the near future. Imagine the fun I can have in my own apartment room, living like a bachelor i am.
Well, that's all for me. F1 has started.
Let's proceed. Now, Im not one to complain, it's not that I dislike being here, on the contrary I do. However, after calling my friends back in KL, it was than I remember why I want to go back badly. No worries about anything, no studying most everyday, just driving down to Asia Cafe, sit, drink and pawn Avi's butt in CoD4. I do miss that, it's so very easy-going and groovy.
However, it's the direct opposite being here, I sincerely do believe I have not assimilated myself properly. Although I reassure myself everything is okay when I look at my hagged and hobo-face in the mirror every morning. Im pretty sure I will, I always do...not to sound vein but I always find my way through the variety of problems I face. I am that way, I do not need nor do I like being helped. Ego....like warm bread.
Anyway, off to something more chirpy. My debit card done it again, I swear I have one of those feral credit cards that just hops out of your wallet, jack your Ferarri and drive to the Bahamas. It swipes by itself I tells ya, just this morning when I woke up I realise that my debit card bought a norton antivirus for my laptop. It's 1 year so I guess it's okay. My N98 jacket has yet to arrived, I am getting anxious. Im not sure if it's a good news or not, I finally did convey my wish to ride a superbike here, though they unanimously vetoed my application like China in the UN Security Council, I do think there's a yes in there somewhere. I got a yes for a car however, but it all has to wait till next semester.
Besides a car/superbike, I may also be looking for a unit/house of my own once my 12 month bond is over. I do like living here, it so close to a 7-11 and my favourite restaurent, but living with 5 guys, the house looks like a war broke out. It so dirty and the floor is all black (a little of an understatement) and the layer of oil all over the kitchen is like cm thick. It's quite dirty and no one bothers to clean so I don't either. I do am looking forward for a place of my own, but it really depends what happens in the near future. Imagine the fun I can have in my own apartment room, living like a bachelor i am.
Well, that's all for me. F1 has started.
No comments:
Post a Comment