Well, Im not that easy as I wanted to be, but I guess that's what you get for studying in your room with a laptop and a tv. Yes, having a personal TV in your room can be a blessing and a bane at times; times like these I suppose. There's such a positive outcome having time flying past so fast; my last week of the semester begins effective this Monday, waiting for my new leather jacket to arrive (it looks awesome), ordered some pretty intresting books online and not getting much study.
Not how I would like to spend my weekends, not studying at all. I got like 30+ online lectures to review and that's just for one subject, and like 22 more for Geography and a whole lot. It seems like alot and you would think it's mostly repetition, which I thought it was, but I always tend to proof myself wrong, and that diminishes my assumption. It's been a rather painful Saturday really, manage to hurt both my ankle during football this morning. I made one worst from a previous injury and it seems to me that I am good at crawling in the floor real well.
It is now 1 am and Im still attempting to study, which obviously isn't working since im typing these thing. Once again I was asked by the very one question that I can't answered, and it bothers me alot that I can't answer that simple question that being "What made you wanna study atmospheric science". I honestly don't know yet, when I found out ill be sure to scream it out loud. It truely annoys me.
Anyways..yes..., and oh yes indeed. On Friday, the worst thing that can happen on a Friday can happen, which did happened and I wish it didn't. I was having my lunch break with my friend Ben in the campus centre (the centre where all the cool/groovy kids hang out). The campus centre happens to be my favourite place because there's this one girl (who I conviniently named Rachel just cause she looks like a Rachel) who kinda caught my attention like months back.
Being me, I never did have the courage to talk or say anything to her except the words "One medium rice and thank you, have a nice day enjoy your weekends". However, on Friday, I was caught of guard and so happens she was asking me some questions (oh look a conversation has started). She asked me why I looked so dark, and I replied by saying "harr? pardon". She repeated her question, "why do you look so dark?" I said "Oh! I was playing football (while doing some weird finger action trying to represent my two fingers as my legs) and proceed to ask most and I mean the most dumbest question which is "And you?". Of course she didn't reply because she didn't listen or she was greatly offended (because she has such smooth white skin). I didn't realise that of course until 1 hour later when I was in the library thinking of the mess I made. It was then i realise "Omg, i asked her why she looks dark too. OMGGGGGGG"!
Yeap, that is my Friday. And of course, the one time that we had an actual concersation (though she started the conversation, which I might add that she has the most angelic voice), I messed it all up. I must undo this mess, by starting the conversation but this time making sure I don't ask her why she looks dark (although she doesn't).
No comments:
Post a Comment