Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Red Hot Chili Peppers – An Oral/Visual History





I can't remember the last time I kept telling myself that I wished the Red Hot Chili Peppers came out with an official autobiography. Though I have read Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedies countless of times (and wished I brought it over to keep me company), I also want to read about the other band members such as Flea, Chad and my ever favourite John Frusciante.



Wait no more, for the Red Hot Chili Peppers official biography was released on the 19/10/2010. Historical day I should say, there should be a nation-wide holiday. When I first stumbled upon it on a RHCP fan forum (obviously) I ran straight to Amazon.com, pre-ordered it and selected the fastest shipment order which means the autobiography will be coming today! YEAY!



According to DHL it's already here in Melbourne. OMG IM GETTING AN ORGASM JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! Please, don't take orgasm for granted; cause book orgasm are the bestest of orgasm. Im nerdy that way.



So here's to the end of Semester 2, the beginning of my study break, the arrival of Friday and the RHCP biography. Long Live Red Hot Chili Peppers.



Justin Beiber? His so bad in singing, the US goverment won't even pay a tissue paper worth of cash for the release of his life if the Taliban/Al-Qaeda kidnaps him for ransom. Than again, the Talibans wouldn't wanna kidnap him, all they'll do when he starts singing "Baby, baby, baby ohhhhh.....KABOOM".



Explosive C4, exploding douche-bag teenage singers since 2001.

1 comment:

Style_Jira17 said...

hahaha XD nice one la...