Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oktoberfest

First post of October, and will like to welcome the Octoberfest festival! The one thing Hitler's Germany couldn't conquer was the art of enjoying Octoberfest, silly Germans. Though it's the one thing they got right.

So, October is here. 1 more month and 2-3 weeks left till I pack my bags and return home. Something I am motivated to do, though I am contradicting myself because as my flight date comes nearer and nearer, I become more lazy. However, I must do well for my first semester because I owe my parents that much. Too much money have been used on me, and I vow till the day I take my last breath, I will repay my parents. Also, I vow to make a name for myself to make my parents proud. I feel a Noble Prize is at hand, for what I do not know. Of course right now Im dreaming becuase I have yet to think for a field in atmospheric science i can major in. Though I have been seeing my lecturing almost everyday when eating my lunch, and prophecy has spoken, "He who sees the light of day, must proceed towards the light".

I don't know whats that about, forget it. No, I like that, i just don't know where it's going.

No comments: