Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hey Bro! Broseph Man! BROAH!

Off late, I find myself strangely attracted to Koreans and the number 9. Also I find myself tuning back and forth on Youtube for this ridiculously funny vid, gosh would I love to be those guy in the vid. Brilliant. Broseph.

Hmm, whats that smell? Could it be the smell of my chucky meat-loaf that I forget to wash and it's now rotting on my mini-fridge? No of course now, but seriously, there's a rotting meat-load on my mini-fridge, despite it smelling real bad it ain't the smell I am speaking off. That my friends, is the smell of examinations over and done with and the smell of Malaysia. Oh boy, Malaysia never smelt so good. Will be flying off tomorrow, and I can't freaking wait!

Although I feel like I am forgetting something, I am sure I will remember it in the taxi on the way to the airport. I am overly enthusiastic about that, I am looking forward to remembering what I should have but couldn't be bothered. But anyway, yeah. Exams been quite good I should say, I won't say that it's easy but it wasn't that hard either. Borderline marginally hardly easy. It's fair to say that this is the first exam that I actually was able to answer all the questions. Of course I didn't know some of them but I was motivated to write down some bullshit, because I could, i should, I did and dare I say I am good at it.

First order of business, touch down, hug the first malaysian I see, hug parents, hug KLIA, hug security guard, hug men on a wheel chair, hug the road, hug dad's car, hug self. Than, if my secret has not been unvailed, suprise brosephs in BK3. Well hopefully, they will be there.

Goodbye aussieland, hello 3 months of Malaysia. I said it before, and I am saying it again, "Got my City of Blinding Lights ready. Ladies and gentleman, I am comin home!"



No comments: