Sunday, November 7, 2010

What You Should Know.

Hey there fellow readers. Yes I am back. Exams? Heck with it, well no not really. Just thought of writing something rubbish in nature, but hope in would turn out to be a very healthy fertiliser that helps plants grow or assist amateur suicide bombers to experience premature detonation, yes bombers are horny that way. We have Playboy, they have C4Boy, the magazine for the latest, hottest and single C4 out there. However, that is not a point although you gotta admit the idea is rather interesting. Be warned that this is merely my personal input, and I don't mean to offend anyone.

Today, I shall attempt to contribute my input and my rather shallow knowledge regarding one thing in life, and that is Guys. In lieu of talking about Gals, which I happen to know nothing much about as well, I feel much better talking about Guys, because Im a guy. Am I? Paranoia, such a hag. By the end of this short/long depending on how long I can hold my bladder, I hope that I could enlighten some of you lonely Janes out there whose scared to be in a relationship be it personal problems or just have trust issues regarding the opposite sex. That being said bisexual isn't much of a problems either, homophobes can GTFO.

Alright let's begin. Im not much of a relationship type of person. It's not because im not successful in it, it's just that I couldn't be bothered pursuing it at time unless Im entirely sure it's worth it. I do however, have listen alot by girls saying that guys can be such an ass at times, and that they can't find the right person or that guys are such players and cannot be trusted. Partly, I have to agree. I've seen guys that can be a complete whore at times, and I know guys who can be the little devil they are but than again, it doesn't take much to convince a girl that all guys are like, stereotyping is such a bad habit.

Of course I do disagree with the idea that guys are not trustworthy and that they(guys) will quickly catch a glimpse of any hot, young, sexily dressed girl walking down a street despite having his girlfriends of two years beside him. As guys, we are bio-engineered to be how we say 'pervs' at time. And I stand by that. I guys were engineered to be pervs, we would all be gay now won't we. There is a big difference between wanting and looking. I feel that there is no harm looking at a ridiculously hot girl even with your partner beside you. Just don't be stupid enough to make it so obvious and start howling, you would most probably be the dumbest guy ever and I would be happy to sell you a bridge. In a girls POV, I understand that if you catch your partner doing that you would be so angry, but please do understand that it is in a guys nature to look at any hot thing with two legs, bipedal animals not included.

I admit that I do look at hot thing with legs (bipedalw excluded) from time to time, because it's just what guys do. It's like spring thing, eggs are for fertility and rabbits are for shagging. If you don't understand than good, lets keep it that way. That's all I got, my bladder is full and I can't stop shaking. Good bye

No comments: