Monday, February 21, 2011

K L M

Gee, Im sorry that I haven't been posting much lately. Not that it matters anyways, but well here I am. It's been a rather busy and hectic week for me, although this isn't the first time im flying off to Australia for another life changing adventure, but this time, I leaving not only my family and friends behind, but Im also leaving behind my, and the only love one. So I leave with a very heavy heart this Friday, but am confident that I have done the right thing, gracefully leaping into a long-distance relationship. I am convince that it will work, cause there has been, well, misfortunes for the past years and I am eternally happy that it worked out for the both of us seeing as how much we have really long histories together. As much I would love to tell you everything about my sweetheart, but I best leave it for the both of us, tee hee.

So anyway, yes busy busy hectic week. Just taking a few minutes here to voice things out while my sweetheart is in Mandarin classes. I think I have achieved everything i wanted to since the past 3 months, but seriously i just felt like I landed back here like yesterday and time do past by ever so quickly when you're having fun. Last year when I left, I did not feel the impact of leaving Malaysia, it's only a week later that I realise 'Hey what am i doing here?' but all is well then, and now it's even better now that I know what to do. So veryy good really.

I won't deny that I am looking forward to returning to Australia to continue my studies. Last semester was merely a test drive for me, whilist I've jumped head first into a pool of shark, as II have always done unfortunately. But in turned out great in the end, I am not convince that I am prepared to go through another 2.5 years, and perhaps finally realise why I chose this course. Trust me it hasn't dawn on me yet, and your guess is good as mine, but hey Im having fun learning very new things, and if someone says do something outside the box, im definately am. Not trying to sound like an ignorant prick, but it feels nice when people asked me what im studying, and when I tell them, it's funny to see the look in their eyes that clearly says 'oh what is that'.

Just can't wait to finish my 1st year, because I want to start majoring now haha. I want to know what lies ahead, and probably an inch closer to what i want to be. Although now Im currently torn between choosing to double major or not. Like i said I always find myself ending up in a pot of boiling water with native people peeling carrots into the pot. I guess this is one of those turning point in life, but I remember someone telling me that in every line of work, there is always a job, you only have to be the best of the best. And clearly, not in a competetive way that I want to be the best, because I do not believe in doing something half way, id like to put my heart into it.

It may just be me being sentimental but hey, clearly im good at it. Only few more days left and my sister is coming back tomorrow! Not many people knpw this, but beneath this hefty, and emotionless exterior of mine, I do really miss my sister. Im just the sort of person who cannot connect with his feelings, but I like it that way. And only one person in this world knows the keys to my feelings and heart HEHE! Okay that's quite enough, im just feeling very happy.

Anyway, back to my Australian mode. Cheers mates.

No comments: