For the record I did not ignore my blog, I just took a 2 week vacation.
Well, well than It seems I am back. I'm sorry if I appeared to have disappeared (pun so highly intended), I was really occupied with someone <3.>
Yeah, so I really was busy now that week 2 of week 13? has started, as usual I expected things to start piling, which it did and essays to start pouring in, which it did. Never the less my 'looking back' moments, which I use effectively to mentally peer into the pass had help me out a little bit here. If you look at it, if you spend an hour a day on one subject, multiply it by 3.5 months and what do you get? Yes so I employed said tactic, suffice to say it's going real well. Although my timetable sucks and ATM1020 classes are boring, I feel like slacking. Who would have know science of climate can be so boring, but ironically that's what I am aiming to do.
In the next following days I shall start blogging again, well cause im actually doing some geoscience and it''s kinda boring as well but who cares. All i care now is that my lovely sweet heart will be away for 4 days, and I am going to stone here waiting for her!
1 comment:
But that's what I do baby, stone in the toilet depan cermin :D I LOVE YOU BABY! You're my ecstasy ;)
Post a Comment