Sunday, May 15, 2011

Humans

Humans, we think of ourselves that were pretty damn groovy, because were different than animals in the sense that we have thumbs. And also we think that were the only animal in the world with feelings. Feelings. Such a funny think to talk about in the context of humans. We often think that humans in general are complex being. In Biology, we learn that humans are complex due to numerous organs and chemicals working in unison to form a complex system, well that's true we can't deny science, though some are just theory. But what I am referring to here is that we think humans are complex because of feelings and emotions and judgements.

In my perspective, I don't find humans complex at all. In fact it is easy to deduce the humans feelings as easy as solving the rubiks cube. You know the steps but it takes time for one to get use to solving it. Fortunately for me, looking and deducing someone's feelings and thinking isn't that hard, however i do not risk misjudging someone, i don't do that. Feelings are only easy to deduce because of the signs, no matter how hard someone tries to hide it, the signs are visible as day light. Of course for this to happen I had to experience myself, and I always did used to keep my feelings to myself, and it does take a toll on you. Yet, this isn't important, the fact is that in my opinion of course, humans aren't all that complex.

Were as simple as John and Jane. What humans yearn and crave for as just the very simple things in life. One being that every human, need somebody to love and be loved in return. Isn't the the most particular reason why we are fondly attached to our parents? Of course, you know our mum gave birth to us, and most importantly, we get undeniable love from our parents. Aren't most child related issues are attributed by the lack of care and love from a parent. Though it sounds like im stereotyping, but it is undeniable. All we want is the love we from our parents, and unfortunately, some do take it for granted. Its hard to admit but I am said person sometimes, but things have change dramatically since, i am happy to announce.

Not only that, as humans, we too want to love someone. I always believe that as cliche as it may sound, that no matter who you are, what status you're in, skin color, religion, race and whatever all that is, everyone deserves a chance in love. It's not because I am deeply in love right now that I am saying so. It is true, why should anyone be denied from love just cause he/she has different skin color, decree, and prays to different thing on different days. As Humans, all we want to do is to give someone love and in turn, receive that same amount of love you have given. Taking out factors such as things in the bed, why do you think humans fall in love? To go around showing their trophies? Heck no (though its a sad truth), because to feel loved, one has to give love. It's how the world works, is not dictated by some God or anything, love is love and God is God, they're both different thing (sadly another truth that happens).

Another important thing I find Humans uncomplicated, is the need to be understood. More often than not, I hear all the time, the same similar lines "I want...best" or "Want you to...best". To me the BEST doesn't matter, having the best car in the world isn't going to be enough, cause sooner or later another one is going to hit the shelve, and your's would be but a distant memory. There's is a common thinking that we Humans only want the best, the best car, the best handphones, the best this and the best that, most importantly the best partner to love. Like all said objects, having the best boyfriend/girlfriend is always the key for Humans, but nobody ask themselves why? Like objects, another person whom you think is the best would come along, and your current love of your life who happened to best your 'best' last time is now 'not enough'.

That is why I mentioned understanding, if you understand how an object function, you will learn how to use it and learn to love it. Similarly, though not putting humans in the same criteria as objects. If you know that this person, can really understand you, and not judge you or hate you for the smallest of bad things, than the person will look forward to love. Because no matter what, that understanding is what will drive a relationship. I hold this true, because the girl that I love so much happens to understand me so well, and that is what I always wanted, and that is what we as humans always wanted, but are blinded by the other luxuries that life has to offer. We often miss out of the smallest but meaningful things in life like understanding and trust. This are the things no exterior beauty can offer, for that you have to look inside the interior of a person, and see how beautiful it is, and see how true the heart can be.

I find relationships a very funny thing, I do not wanna dwell into the specifics because ya well, im not one to say, but as Humans, we always set standards. Yes standards, and the standards happen to be the ones mentioned in the previous paragraph; Best. The word best seem to pop out everywhere doesn't it, because that's what we as human tend to do, we make ourselves complex. What i fail to understand is why humans, when setting a standard do not take a good look at themselves and then proceed to set a standard at which they can achieve. Why put unnecessary pressure to always be the best of the best. Yes, it isn't a crime to be the best in things like studies and work, no of course not i actually encourage it. What i meant is like things when love is involve; we always want the preetiest, or the richest, or the handsomest. Sure we can hear one say "I love him cause he loves me back and his very caring" but how much of that is true? Why should the exterior matter, because the truth is, if you love the person for who they are, for what inside their heart, he/she will always remain beautiful to you. Like i once said, there are no beautiful or ugly people because when you love the heart, everything else follows soon.

I too forgot to mention, that we as Humans, just need someone to be there for us, when times get hard and tough. Coming from a person who once dealt all the issues by himself, it's really tough, but you get used to it. All we ever want is to have someone to talk too, an ear to vent issues on and generally just have someone there to hold and to be told that 'everything will be alright'. Its rather important that 2 people can stay confident and positive whenever their spouse have some sort of breakdown. I won't lie i have my times when it gets really hard, and there was always one person who was there for me. To know that there is someone to encourage and support you is another important thing that we as Humans crave for. And if anyone of you know that you have once or still am being there for anyone, know that you are a good, heck a better person for doing so. Like I said, everyone tends to look at the bigger picture, though not wrong, just not helpful. Look at the smaller picture, think of what you have done for someone lately, ask what they felt when you were there when they needed someone. To ignore such thoughts by itself is a crime, that's ego for you. Ego can sometimes prevent you for seeing who you are on in the inside, it prevents you from shining, never let an ego over-come your personality.

Setting a standard at which you know is achievable is a excellent building block to start anything, because if you can't achieve it, no matter how hard to try you may never will, it takes time for sure but why risk it. Isn't it always best to find something at your level in which you know you can get things done. Like relationships and finding a person that's fit for you, you don't go diving in head first and say "I want a sexy girlfriend", you will never succeed. As for me I have set a standard, and I don't nor have i ever asked for more. I just wanted someone who i can share and talk everything about , needed someone to understand me and love me and in return I will too. Generally, i only look at how beautiful the heart is, because as humans, the heart will never change.

As humans too, we often have a feeling that were not good enough for something or someone; i find it unhelpful to just sit there and say it. I'd rather have someone who says "okay, i think i am not doing my best yet, and I will learn what it is and change". And sometimes, that isn't the entire truth. The fact is, you are perfect just the way you are, and if there's a need to change, it's the bad and negative stuff. Though sometimes we get clouded by our own feelings and aren't able to find out what it is....and for that asking is the best solution. Thinking too much about unnecessary things will only exacerbate the situation. There isn't much complexity in it. It's simple, you think you're not good enough okay, good because it starts with the will to change. Find out what it is, if you don't know, ask, sincerely. Once you found it out, work on it and improve. Undoubtedly, as humans, feelings are a strong thing. It can easily affect you and it can most definitely affect the people around you as well. Always think ahead first, never think with your feelings first.

I am the sort who feels that words mean nothing, while actions speaks a tonne. I rather get something done, rather than avoid the truth, because delaying it will only cause a world of hurt. As humans, we think were complex, but only because we allow ourselves to be that way. Honestly, humans are all that. We just crave the littlest thing that made us human in the first place, the ability to have feelings and use it wisely. And like i said, this is purely my opinion, nor is this post directed to anyone in particular merely a generalization. Experience may vary. I do not take refunds.

No comments: