Yahul! Greetings from the Motherland! Hello and welcome netizens! I am back, back from where you say? It feels like just yesterday that I felt like I posted something but oh well, it doesn't! Well actually it does, I am still reeling from the exciting-ness of my birthday! The after-party don't ya know? And party, and party and party! Well yes, it's been an awesome good past 2 months honestly! I had tonnes of excitement, ups and downs but I definitely enjoy it all, with you <3
Everybody's Russian! Yahul!
But yes, that is besides the point, the point is i have been neglecting my blog, and I feel it deserves a little more post/per-capita/permonth/of an annum. If you did not know an 'annum' means something you blow with your thumbs. Yes, i know, interesting fact, true story if i should say so myself. Here's another fun fact, did you know that giraffe can cough, and if you put two spoons on a cat they can fly space....actually now that is what an 'annum' means! Origami! I mean ajinomoto.
But yes, that is also besides the point! I would like to state that Friday is officially movie night for me and my ninja buddy Ben. And everyday is a date/an exciting journey with my honey <3 Tmed. Oh yes, that is what Friday is to us. I think for the past few weeks, we have been visiting the cinema which has a less than fancy name (Hoyts; n, noun, definition: something you shove down the toilet bowl for maximum inertia when the bowels explode. Used in a sentences: Excuse me while i HOYTS). Generally i think Hoyts should be name after something you squat on and make animal noises, while the kids down at the Church of Scientology finds a new way to make eating cardboard box a religion. What on earth am i rambling? Dear neptune, I left my fish down the gutter.
I digress, Fridays are movie day with good ol Ben-star (Lol Ben, did you just see how i put a start infront of your name, and substitute super- for Ben- and essentially made you a superstar but begins with your name? I know right it's amazing! Now get the **** over here! *Yesssssss* ) and recently as of last friday which was coincidentally Good Fridays (i think he was the day rebecca black got lit on fire, I dunno i think. No insults reallly but heck, anything to see her on fire) so Happy Good Fridays y'all! And yes the poison of the night was suppose to be Sex and Zen in 3D but numerous threats from the religious departments that wanted to deport me back and send me to religious school prevented me from doing so. Im just kidding it wasn't our choice of movie, kamown people, I, me myself am a movie freak! Why would i spent Rm50 to watch something where half of the time the pants of the guy beside me is down. Disgusting, that's no basis to start a religion on, actually.....
No but seriously, we opted for Thor, you know the god of thunder? You know him real well. Not to mention the fact that I would love to put the pieces together and see how the Avengers should look like! Needless to say armed with a big tin can of salted popcorns (yummy) and a large big huge size thing filled with Lift lemonade....oh dear lord tell me that isn't the best way to watch a movie! And hey it's in 3D...double trouble! So yeahhh skipping the extras cause it wasn't essential....right Ben...lol....anyway! Even before the movie started we were half way through the pop-corns....bummer....the trailers thought exciting purely waste of time and space!
Verdict for Thor, goood story line, cliche but good story line. Acting was great as well! But one thing that is bothering me though, Thor was a kid in 950 A.D right? What on earth toook him so long to be at least 20ish in the year 2010? What the heck do they have up there? "Anti-my father is Odin the God God of thunder so i shall smite you with my assbolt until your puberty runs away and you remain short forever potion until i decide when your big enough to be a man, and muscles suddenly protrude out from your chest, while your brother Loki remains the only puny guy AND THE ONLY MALE THAT HAS A FREAKING CLEAN SHAVE" Anyway, yes, cliche because it's one of those "oh i did not get much hugs and love from my God-Father (pun intended lol, tell me that ain't funny), and than realise i am not his biological son (are gods even biological, last i check they were fictional), so I shall set up a fake war, let my died enter an Inception, while I shoo my brother to Earth, and than die"
Well that is just me but i over-all do enjoy it, it is really a goood movie! I recommend it to everyone except guys with girlfriend's cause Thor might actually ruin your love-life, I am just kidding lol. And sayang, have fun watching Troy! Please don't let Thor......trololol!
Well than guys, just a quickie! So goodnight and have a nice day! I am signing off!
No comments:
Post a Comment