I know, i know what's wrong with me people ask? Why aren't you blogging, the most common question people ask me, besides what are you studying. It has to my attention, and has relentlessly haunt me that I somewhat have slowed down blogging for awhile, it's not say that i am busy, more like I have other bigger commitments to attend to! Not saying that I am neglecting but, just don't have the time. Do I even have readers anymore? Well I feel like talking about the bigger picture soon enough, reading Malaysian news you know, it ticks you off like a strato-volcano and everyday it's the same thing. None of the news agencies, be it online portals or not, highlights the plight of everyday Malaysians. Why the heck would I want to know if Najib is asking youth to defend Putrajaya, if I can do things my way; a train laden to the brim with explosives, a train track leading into Putrajaya, detonate, have a cup of coffee and a laugh or two. As far as I am concern, my I lost all hope for the Government, i rely on the people.
But anyways, I am making time for awhile now. Sooo, pee nee nu ne ne nen unne. Gosh i forgot what i was going to talk about now. Oh yes, tomato sauce, they're pack full of nutrients. And just yesterday, while all drunk and stuff I was sucking on my tomato sauce popsicles and boy was that good fun. Seriously, im just joking. Actually, I just ended my Semester 1, which is actually my Semester 2 but based on the uni's code and conduct that I am actually in Semester 1, but 2 on my first year. Which is kinda confusing because Ill be starting second year next two month, but ill be in the semester 2 but i am actually doing Semester 1 but although i am doing Semester 1, i have take semester 2 units. I know right, kinda confusing, took me months to figure that out, so moral of the story, don't ever start university in Semester 2 or you'll be in the same dilemma as I am right this very moment.
Choosing units and majors are especially confusing because I have to take the basic units for 2nd year, than take the more in-depth units. But the basic units are all only available in Semester 1. So i'll be doing the advance unit first, rather than the basic. Which greatly increases the burden on my shoulder, but I don't really care, all I need to do is just study. Which I haven't been lately as you may have notice.....but yeah...2nd year is going to be fun. Still don't know what to major though, Geoscience or Atmospheric Science. I want both....but double major is not my cup of tea.
All the more important is that I survive my test which will start reall soon. I am looking forwards to be going home and spending time with me family, friends and most importantly my girlfriend :D
Took me awhile to notice that I have been away from her close to 4 months as of the 18th of this month, and although some say ah 4 months of LDR is child's play but you know, different relationship takes different routes. You hear people telling you about relationship but it's always based on their perspective, views and experience. Not that I am condoning, oh no, please do, but in the end of the day, it's your relationship, and thus you run it. I mean, you don't buy a car, but ask if the car likes you. No wait, that's a bad analogy, the analogy is reserved for other situation. You don't drive a car, but ask the car for directions. Yes, that's better.
And that is all for now, bye my fellow readers if any.!
No comments:
Post a Comment