The scent of victory has and always be sweet. Ask any victorious, trigger happy leaders and they will tell you. But as i sit here on my black office chair, stroking my pre-mature beard/moustache that I was thinking of keeping; I started thinking. How does the scent of victory smells like. They tell you victory smells, but what? Sweet is not a smell my young educators. Right here, right now, I've made a revolution! One that might forever change your perspective about victory, smell and birds.
On a fine Sunday morning, at approximately 11 a.m local time +8 GMT, i rose, not to a throne, but my bed. The only royalty in my house in the queen size bed I sleep on. I notice a very distinct and familiar sound. The peeter-patter of small little hatchlings tweeting about in my ceiling. You see, out-side the fottress of what appears to be my house, there is a small dungeon in my roof leading straight into the ceiling of my room. A dungeon that birds thought would be a nice place to make a cosy, warm habitat to which they can call a home.
As peaceful as it may sound, I hated it. Imagine small little hatchlings of about 4-5 pre-mature birds making noise in your room. It's noisy, its like sitting in the Parliament. And the hatchlings are immature Members of Parliaments having a shouting match, to see who makes the most noise. It's been going for days, and will last for a few weeks. Im sleep-deprived and im cranky. I get angry quick. That is when victory comes to play. You see, i think birds or anything with wings have a grudge on us working humans. Thats why, they make their cosy little homes in nookes and crannies in every part of your house. Its how birds wage war againts humans. Beware human-kind, your enemy may not be the ones living beside you, on the contrary, they maybe the ones circling your house in flocks, all feathers with cuteness and such, planning and preparing for the day when they will invade the patch of hole in your roof that you so 'forget' to fix, eventhough the misses was pestering you to fix but you didnt because you want to watch a football match on TV. IVE PROOVEN MY POINT!
Have you ever wonder why birds, fly around and of all the trees around the house, they so 'happen' to land on the ones nearest to where-ever you maybe. That's not random, random is flipping a coin. They're trying to study you, like how pedophiles study their prey. Becareful.....if ever a bird lands near you. They're not being random, they're watching you, ever so closely, with their mono-sight. Don't ever slack at night, you gotta be alert...you'll never know when you decide to put your pimples cream before you sleep and thats when THE DAMN BIRD TAKES OUT A NIGHT-VISION GOGGLES AND A RED-DOT SIGN. THEN YOU TURN AND LOOK AT THE BIRD AND SAY, "HEY...IS THAT A BI.........". You will never reach RD.
I've covered my victory point, now smell. Of course the part where the damn birds are making nest in the ceiling above my room is true. For almost a week now, I hear 'baby' birds chirpping and moving around and what-not, begging their newly became parents for food, love and care. I don't know about parenting, but i figure humans and mammals go through the same experience as a new parent. They have to wake up in the middle of the night to comfort their crying babies, the husband would be nagging and asking the wife to shut the kid up because he has to work tomorrow. Well in a bird's case, probably catching worms and recon. Now, animals aren't all caring as humans are, birds see other birds dying and they just buzz off. For a bird, you either get busy chirping, or you either get busy dying.
Now, for some reason unrelated to me doing anything towards the little bird. One of the bird, or probably two of them died. I didn't do anything. Nothing at all. Now, im sure being dead isn't fun, regardless if you're the one being dead or if you're person who knows something is dead. Naturally, all dead things decompose. But most dead things are in the ground. In my case, the poor birdy died in the ceiling. The smell of dead animals is not perfumy, it's definitely not Chanel No.5. Because im currently suffering from the smell of dead animal. It literary is covering every inch of my room. I can't go about in my room without smelling it. A now i go back to the birds, and like i said birds hate humans. Therefore, they kill their own little birdy, let it rot so human like me will suffer. Hence, i debunk the fact that the scent of victory is not sweet, but it smells like dead animal.
I've told you what im going to tell you. I've told you. Now ill tell you what ive told you again. Birds, they hate human. They make nest in your ceiling, in addition of making a hell lot of noise and shit, before they actually die. Dead bird gives out bad smell and makes you suffer. Now just because I despise the smell of dead bird, it doesn't, by default make me an animal-ist. Despite of how it may seem that im leaning towards being an animal-ist, I do support animals. Animal rights and such, say no to cat fur, killing tigers bad....rawrrrr! Heck i even support dead things. Hells yeah to necrophillia, dead people can't say no anyway. Nar, im just joking.
And that my fellow wiggers is a tale of victory, smell and of course birds. I really had a long day, I spend quite awhile in the hospital in KL, which doesn't look like a hospital at all. My grandmama will be undergoing a bypass tomorrow. All the best to my grandmama, and will be heading to the hospital cum hotel tomorrow again. I also received another bad news today pertaining the death of one of my relative or uncle due to cancer. We all knew that he was critical and just waiting. Some part of me feels relieve that his no longer suffering from the pain, but it saddens me that his 2 very young children will be fatherless. It goes to show that life is but a fragile vile hanging on a string. We will all never understand the true meaning of life and i will quote, "Only the dead has seen the end of a war".
With that, i end my mindless tweet with something to think about. Auf wiedersehen. That's good bye in German.
No comments:
Post a Comment