This is just a quick tweet in the morning for my fellow readers. I woke up this morning with 3/4 pillow on the floor and my soft, comfy comforter somewhere below my leg area. My hair was all over the place. The sheets were out from its original position. It got me wondering. I had one heck of a wild night yesterday. What the hell was I doing? Did i got so drunk from water then I had a wild sleep disorder?
On another note, I also woke up fearing that one of my perception senses had died due to the strong stench of decomposing bodies. I bet nitrogen gas is feeling my whole room. I bet if I were to lit a match in my room, it would explode. Hmmmmm, be right back, taking matches.
Hey look, is that a bird outside my wind....
No comments:
Post a Comment