Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wait...What?! You Guessed It, Another Mindless Tweet By John!

It's very oblivious to me that my name is not John. But just to entertain myself on cold, lonely nights like now, why can't I? Many people have english name in their birth name, why can't I?

The guy Pavlov who got the nobel prize for dogs had an english name, though im not so sure what it is, George perhaps? So I decided to put an english name in my already long name. From now on, right here, right now...I self-proclaim proudly that my name is Karl John Johan! Address my by my English English name! I am the Baron! Baron John.



Now, I like to proceed my mindless ranting in a very different perspective. When I blog, i seldom or rarely or even better restrain myself from blogging about me, myself and I and then more about me, myself and I. I know thats how a blog is suppose to work, it's an online diary for you to write things such as "Dear Diary, today John said my name, im soooo happy! I love the way he smells and he make me smile..." or even "Dear Diary, xoxo!". Heck even, "Dear Diary, he loves me, he loves me not, he definitely love." I do not want to potray myself as the Me Monster as I would call it. Im not the 'oh, that day i was with myself, and i found a coin for me, and then me went out with myself and i and ME ME ME ME ME ME GRAGHGA! ROAR!!



I would love my readers to learn something and enjoy reading something intresting. But saying that I don't try to blog of myself is like saying a cat doesn't like water. Generally, it would make me sound like a hypocrite cause I cant write stuff which the end is relevant to my interest because in the end, im still talking about myself. Its hard trying to blog. Maybe i should use a third person instead, let's see how it goes.



Well, lately, I've been....i mean Peter! Okay, lately, Peter is really addicted to Lite.fm. Peter is going through a phase, where he becomes a hippie and turn to the 70s, 80s and 90s for free hard-ons and to get high without smoking the Devil's Cabbage. Peter doesn't know why but his really addicted to hearing it online through the lite.fm website which is so very convenient. Peter spents his whole night hearing the online radio till like 2am as he did yesterday. As we speak, Peter is hearing to lite.fm, but the songs were as nice as yesterday. Illegal download makes Peter a happy person.



That's it about radio. Hmm, a third person POV is really hard. Peter isn't a really nice name either. Well, i've been a Supernatural fan since season 1 came out. Though first few seasons were pretty boring in a sense, but I enjoyed the story line and the whole idea of two brothers hunting the boogey monster hiding under your bed. Currently, Supernatural is into its 5th season and things get juicy. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like having a brother, a younger brother of course. I liked to take charge and be the gung-ho, don't think just shoot, kill and ask questions later, hamburger eating, mustang driving like Dean (one of the characters in Supernatural). Well, we don't have to be hunting and killing monster, the hamburger part is all I need actually.



Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'll be finally leaving for Australia to pursue my dreams of becoming a tree-hugger. This is going to be epic! Though i still have that impression that my parents don't agree with me taking Earth Science, but, i tend to prove people wrong alot. It's one of my natural talents, besides having a large ear. Something as live changing as this, literally, because trading a career as pilot to a tree-hugger is a pretty huge leap. Now i've planned out mostly, the most straight forward, no belok-belok plan i've came up with. My course would last me 3 years. Now assuming that I did freakishly good in my course, I would like to proceed into Masters degree. I have yet to find out regarding master's degree but Canada looks promising. Already in a Master's Degree, I would then proceed into PhD. Why stop half-way on something so awesome like tree-hugging? Im young and hip, or used to be hip.


I have not really done the maths but all in all I think it would take 10 years, give or take 2 years. Generally, this is the tactical insertion that I have planned really well. As what the military always say, 'This is a military operation, nothing ever goes right'. My tactical insertion, sort of, does not include any external and internal problems yet. I have yet to assess any complication such as emotional breakdown for one. Psychotic behaviour, or health complication. Naturally, being myself, i always tend to get myself involve in alot of problematic situations. Im very analytical. Very. Emphasis on very. Bolding the very, as in VERY!


I will be counting the days till I leave for something I would say a calling or a revalation. To add more spice, heres a picture, very relevant to my interest.




No comments: