To those of you who are not familiar with Inverloch. It is a coastal area in the outskirts of Melbourne, roughly about a 2 hour bus ride from Monash. What is so important about this place that leaving a mark seems like something the British will do? Well the significance of this magical area is where dinosaur fossils from the early Cretaceous area can be found! And being the awesome Monash student that we(I is abit of an understatement) are, we get to dig fossils! Well not we, the museum people, but we were quite involved. Well not really.
Anyway I present to you in pictorial form, of what Inverloch looks like, courtesy of my shiny, knight is black amour Blackberry:

Those were the only 2 pictures I bothered to take because as much as the scenery is good for sex appeal, it's not much good for trying not to fail your assignment appeal. Yes, I was there for one purpose and only one purpose and that is trying to pass my assignment worth 10%. Needless to say the outcome of the day was quite productive, because thankfully foy my bullshitting skills (meaning getting laid is definately of the hook), i was able to push my way through things I clearly did not understood. Nonetheless I had fun because my group composed of really wacky trolls who I really enjoy being around with.
The itenary if the day was having picnic on rocks eating stale bread with really old cheese (perks of being a guy, we eat anything), studying rocks, looking at rocks, playing with rocks, dancing to rocks, listening to rock music (pun highly intended) and meeting with other rocks. Studying a little on faults and of course fossils. Which is clearly most awesome when you dont understand anything but enjoy laughing at your group mate.
Though the day started out gloomy, it became sunny for awhile until Mother Nature though "NO! You will have the worst season you encounter for the rest of your life for Spring is a lie!". And yes it started out pouring and raining like mother nature intended, but I came prepared with rain coats! And when the rain stops, I took of my rain coat, and it decided to rain soon after, and the cycle goes on.
Thats about it really, time for me to hit the bed for I am really tired but no idea why am not sleeping. Last but not least I will leave bearing in mind a quote that i fantastically said while arriving in Inverloch:
I claim Inverloch for Britain. But little did I realise they've done that in every single Austral-asian countries. What a bastard.
No comments:
Post a Comment