Friday, April 1, 2011

needles and excitement

Dear John, my love. As I'm typing this out you're probably still in the hot shower after being washed under the rain. Oh how I wish I could be there to hug you till you're feeling all warm and fuzzy. Whereas I, I don't know where exactly I am but I only know one thing- how much I missed you so. Apparently my BB isn't getting any 3G signal, not even EDGE. So I might have to settle with the slow GPRS instead. So just about 30 mins ago, I was having fun licking my fingers after every bite mmmm I feel like going to a church, get into one of those box with a father sitting patiently as I confide my sin while saying; please forgive me father as I have sinned like in the movies LOL but really baby, I'm so sorry. I was having McD, ayam goreng spicy and nuggets dipped in that to die for chili sauce. I managed to say tak nak to fries and esp to coke since I stopped my addiction towards diet coke. Aspartame kills! Faster than ciggs. Coke zero is awful :( but that's besides the point. Point is, I miss you and although I had a rather ironic day, I just wanted to spam you. Haven't gotten the chance lately, being so occupied.

Oh look baby, you're back (: asking me whether I believe there's a force that attracts two people together heee

Anyway, my day started with calling you just like every other day. Its just that this time, I couldn't find my voice. I'm so sorry. Then on the way to meet DR. FOO, I was bbming you. My journey, a sneak peak of what's it like to be a doctor. First, I got to see how an x-ray was done. Call me jakun but you don't get to see that everyday unless you have access to it or you are just plain sick. Then I help assist DR. Foo do an ultrasound on subject zero. It was awesome baby! The gel was called eco smtg, I couldn't focus. I couldn't stand it. I was trying so hard not to laugh when he was throwing the bottle dengan selamba to the side like he has no time which he didn't. So he was showing me subject zero's kidney. Then he was mumblingg do you see that? It spread there. Then he applied more gel and checked her kidneys which was perfectly fine. Hthen mumbled smtg quite frightening- I wonder whether it spread to her brains LOL this doctor is so awesome dear. I can't stop saying it. So comical. With his specs and iban hair. Never underestimate the nerdss. They swear a lot! Too much I'd say!

So later on he had this nurse prepare syringes and needles. I was so excited. I knew he was already ready to extract liquid from subject zero's lungs. So I was standing there. And you know the technique you taught me dear, to check whether my tummy got angin or not? Well yes, he did smtg quite similar but he was tapping his bones. I heard the difference of the sounds produced. So he later injected the fat needle in without even putting anesthetic :S then he pulled the syringe and that was when I saw it, the fluid was yellow-orange. When the 50ml syringe was fully filled with a pipette like thing attached to the end by the side , he then turned it, and releases it. Aweeesomeeee. Ecstatic! So he went on doing this about 10 times. I counted. I was like urghh, don't lose count. What if he askkk LOL

So then I followed a nurse like an eager puppy to the thermography room. I wished I had the time to try that out on my own.so what happens during a thermogram is that, you are asked to sit in an air conditioned room for about 20 minutes to regulate your body temperature. You're not allowed to scratch! Kenot even curi curi or the doctor will know since it'll come out as a red spot. So yeh. Basically if you've got red patches you're in troooubleee :D moving on..

Dr foo bought this extremely tasty noodle. The portion was huuugeee! He was like, now this is what I call as cheap good food LOL he had two packets HORROR. He later brewed this very delicious coffee for me. Aiyerr then he was telling me how his dad used to own a coffee shop and that his wife married him because he makes such good coffee. Cheeky monkey HEEE so finished with the coffee, he offered me chocolates! :D weee then we did another liquid extraction on subject zero. This time the fluid looked a tad bit towards reddish and she was in so much pain, we only managed to extract 300 ml. Apparently, dr foo said we were supposed to extract 3 times because she had 3 liter worth of liquid in her lungs. Oh mai. so anyways I had walnuts! My favourite nut of all besides macadamia (another fact you should know :P) Great energy booster! Don't ask me why I can eat all sort of stuff. The nurses were so naise to me. By the end of the day, I managed to click with everyone of them. Nice feeling sayanggg. Hehehehhe they were so friendly! Courtesy is indeed important! I actually helped mopped the floor and just wash the mugs :D then I was asking them how many times a week they work and I was like mesti penat. Ngaww so by the end of the day, let's just say I left a good impression and that aunty I told you about. Yes, she's actually a nurse too, just not in her uniform. I got so shocklaa. I mean this lady out of nowhere saying stuff like that, I got quite suspicious LOL

But its good to know I look better. Finally, I can shine on my own without being over shadowed by my brother heee it felt good *thumbs up*

Then Dr. Foo forced fed me again by cutting for me really ripe sweet mangos and a huge sweet red dragon fruit while sharing his experience at new york. When I said he swears a lot, I mean it. Keeps repeating bloody hell, bloody idiot and constantly calling people idiot. Wahaha.

So I found out his daughters living at NYC and how mentally washed the westerners were, later coming to the part where china is so much better. I believe him :S

So he was sayingla, his friends were like, you stayed there for 5 days only? His reply was if possible, 3 days is enough. Even the journey there is enough LOl when his daughter offered to bring him around, he said no no ill just stay at home. Just provide me with good internet haha. This sucker. So then he was like I thought JFK airport is so huge and nice. Nothing like klia. I tell you the toilets are 10 times dirtier! Urgh, the subway. Never go there. So pack and smelly. Papers on the floor. But yet they blame all this on the asians. Look at china. Can't compare anything to it. Becoming more and more modernize. Even the trains, they clean it this that this that this that I shall not bore you with my china stories. Ill forward you an email on what sort of train they're planning on building.

Ohh! He also gave me this drink. Boiled with different sort of nuts and healthy shit innit like barley, red pulut and other stuff I don't know off.

So farneyla. Basically, I think I left a good impression or else he wouldn't feed me like that haha seeing as to how he doesn't even talk to ppl he doesn't like. His expression was to die for when I said thank you for the experience and hospitality. He grinned heee.

But no joke. He swears all the time. Farrrneeey esp when he kept saying he's a kampung boy.

So baby, that's how my day went. It was awesome. I actually wanted to tell you this over bbm but I don't think I can type a wall of msges in there. Best gila sayanggg.

But you know what's even more ecstatic?? I'm now able to vid call you tmrw! I is kenot wait dear.

The signals showing SOS again. Bloody 'ell. all I see is pitch black darkness right now. Sayang, I love you with every living cell in my body. My day is never completed without you. I'm so proud that you've been able to balance everything so well this far, esp with school work. You deserve only the best grades for your hard working efforts. I love you so much sayang! Happy reading.

P/s: you are and will always be my knight in shorts and slipper ;)

I love you so very much, M.

No comments: