Baby, thank you for those really sweet anecdotes, they're so meaningful.
Yes it is true that I know my sweetheart for the past 8 years, and I have to admit that the efforts she put into 'finding' me has been very committed to say the least. I never did realise that this amazing girl was waiting for me all this while, and despite have her own dilemma as well as mine, she won in the end. She won my heart, and only she has the key to my heart.
Despite shunning her when things started to become very close, she still waited. I don't know anyone who would have done that for me, but she did. However baby im lucky I did shun you, I wasn't ready, nor was I thinking maturely enough to be in a serious and committed relationship. I am now baby, I am, despite only 1 months and all those things I said like I won't leave you for one, are all true baby. I love you too much to let you go, and sweetheart I will do the same for you. I know you believe in me baby, although sometimes it might sound differently, but feelings can make you paranoid.
I love you so much sweetheart, I will be back for you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment