Thursday, March 17, 2011

Coke

Dear Karl Johan bin Johari Chan,

Happy 1 month anniversary sayang although its technically still the 17th here (: Please forgive me for spamming your blog like this. Apparently I didn't get the memo, so I waited while it drizzled lightly here in KL but no worries, I'm now spic and span. Warmed up with a glass of milk as I type this. True, you caught me red handed. Busted, I am here while you wait for me. Frankly, I can't wait to continue our vid call session but I think I should pour my feelings out first before you a) start singing with your guitar b) make those adorable funny faces c) distract meeeee so much on BBM d) keep asking me to hurry. I decided to delete whatever I wrote before. Dearie, I hope that picture is sufficient enough to keep your mind off me for a while and for you to forgive me if I take a little longer to type this out.

Approximately 8 years ago, I saw this little boy in braces and songkok. Never would I imagine in my wildest dreams that you would one day be mine. It was so fascinating back then to find another someone who has mix parentage. Summore in braces :D I RIKE. Hen ke ai baby! <3 I do not have the slightest idea why in the world back in Form 2, we cross each others path again when coincidentally I came across my dear darling friend Ashreen and got your number. Ecstatic I was. Scratch that, it was euphoric! No idea why I still liked you. Then came form 4 when we started talking again. I shall stop here because you get my drift, our story.

Through ups and downs, pathetic silly fights, breakups, disagreements,... finally I'm with you. 

Today, I still hold onto that same feeling I had since day one. But instead of just some silly little crush on that cute little boy, I fell deeply in love with you. Head over heals. My heart beats for you. You're my oxygen now. Without you, I'm merely a walking cadaver. I bet you like this. Then you'd be able to stock up on your red beans HEHE and watch me walk around aimlessly, empty minded. I'm sorry, I got side tracked there for a bit, I love you so very much sweetheart, I'll never let you go. I promise. So baby, I do believe in love at first sight but the fact that we grew up and I knew you so much more and us being more matured, simply made it so wonderful.

Back in those days, you used to be my place of comfort, where I shed my tears and whisper my deepest secrets. My deepest desires. My dark emotions. You used to be my endorphin, something so wonderful it gives me that sugar rush effect. Today, you're my other half. I can't function properly without you baby. My daily routine must start with me Ping!-ing you on BBM and those goodnight kisses through skype at night

And I have you to thank for- partly for breaking that anti social shell last year. I can't help but to recall the many things you did for me baby. The other day when you asked me what I did for you, I secretly thought it was wrong for me to think of it. Instead I came out with a long list of what you did for me. You changed me into a much happier person. Today, you made me feel like there's a need to be better for each other. I want to be a better person for you baby and for those many years to come. Look at what a better person I am today. No more garang, but more like happy and naiseee.

I think that the essential thing that has to come into consideration while being with someone is just simply not because of the feeling alone but the mutual understanding. Not just in terms of well, the normal things like conversation but also, when it comes to... feelings? Idk what I'm trying to say LOL but I liked the way we can connect with each other even without telling whats happening. Good intuition.

I miss going back home smelling like you baby. I miss walking back, feeling so giddy I can't feel the ground. I miss holding your sweeeet loving hands. I miss you touching my face so tenderly and soft, it makes me melt. I miss you baby. I miss your smiles. I miss your alter egos. I miss youuuuuu. I'll wait for you. I've been waiting for so long, a little while more wouldn't hurt.

Watch me baby, I'll be waiting behind a pole at KLIA. Do excuse yourself for a moment, I shall be waiting to receive your warm comfortable hugs. Ninja your way into my arms, my man.

You're my ray of sunshine. Without you, it's just another gloomy day. Not much hope, just like waiting for rain in a drought. Needless to say, you are also my personal brand of ecstasy. Can't go through a moment without you. It'll be excruciating.

I love you so very much dear, you stole a part of my heart since day 1. Now, it belongs entirely to you and the key to my heart stays with you for as long as you want :) Forever, I hope. You're so dope sayang! and my coke ;)


sealed with an eternity full of love, M.

No comments: