Saturday, March 19, 2011

SHINNNYYYY

Baby, right at this moment, I'm looking at you. You look particularly handsome today in that baby blue...... long john/semi turtle neck/sweater whatever we call it :D I LOOOVEE YOU BABY! I can't spam on your wall, it hurts because I'm itching. And telling you to wait for a moment also hurts.

You're the best boyfriend ever and although I might not believe in what you say, well I partially do. It takes time to accept seeing how many times I've been pushed aside, never doubt that I believe in you. Believe in you and I'll be there to support you all the way baby. Even if it makes no complete sense but if you must, I will.

It's nice listening to what you've got to say. Its been what? 5 years now but I still find it a bliss to spam your chat box. Only, now I've got your blog to spam. Which is funny because I could've spammed it a year ago. but that's pure evil. yerr I shall delete this once you read

I JUST LOVE YOU TOO MUCH BABY! In a good way, I won't ever stop. Nothing is perfect but I hope what we share is as good as it goes to you. I hope this never ends. Although it's only been a month, i felt closer than ever. I can't wait to hold you in my armss baby!

p/s: I love you. RUB IT IN. RUB IT IN. I'm sorry I deleted you from facebook =P

No comments: