Monday, April 19, 2010

19 On The 19th.


If John Lennon was a kool hippeh little kitteh, im sure he would say that. Now to find Yoko-Yoko Ono look alike kitty and we are all set to blast off for Cats The Musical....now with more, real cats!

What will we ever do without the cats? Oh well it's my birthday...yeay. There's full of enthusiasm somewhere, its hidden within the ponds, tree and bushes. Americans sure love their sexual comedy jokes, though I got it off a local radio station. It truely was a dumb-way to advertise a golf club using sexual notations. Then again, that wasn't the first time un-funny sex jokes were used in local ads. Perhaps it was a way to spice lousy Malaysian ads. Id rather you just show the damn golf stick and play Stairway to Heaven.

It's been quite a busy Sunday. Went out practically the whole day (except in the afternoon, F1 was too good to resist) to buy stuff for my depature to Australia soon. Bought all the general goodies you need while studying abroad. Pens, pencil, roller bag, douche-bags, batteries, nitrate fertilisers, some chlorofoam, some pvc pipes, composition 4. The normal stuff you bring into Australia, it's all legal. Bazing. Take that Kevin Rudd. Im kidding, I took the Australian Visa questionare and I ticked "I promise not to being in items that can be considered a threat to the country". I wonder if flour is a good idea of a joke....So as I said, I bought alot of stuff, and alot more stuff to go. Will update...sort off..soon.

No comments: