Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Hate Needles.

Needles. The long, sharp and pointy thing you use to patch up clothes that you accidentally burnt a hole after a wild party. The very same thing used to draw blood from your veins with the utmost precision, and that prickly pain. Needles can really be a pointy prick at times. Which is why I never did like injections. I lost count on the amount of prickly situation i've been in. I have phobia on injection. Im a injectiopbhe..? They always have the -phobe or sorts behind a word to describe phobia situation.

Which leads to the reason why I was practically pacing around the cold, empty hall of a medical diagnostic building in an undisclosed location only known to lone 'secretive' operators like myself. Oh, by the way, the restaurant near PJ Hilton was fantastic (it's a pun, if you don't get it, I've lost all hopes for man-kind). So, as I was still pacing around the facility, I had like this microscopic cup of water in my hand. I can't remember the amount of water I drank, but all I know that my bladder was on red-alert and there's no toilet around that I can see.

After waiting what seemed like minutes, which coincidentally was, I was called by a medical operator to enter a room where I had to take of my shirt. With reluctance, I took it off and stood, with my tan body facing the metal sheet. Took my awhile to recall that the gamma-rays produce by x-rays can't penetrate a thick lead metal. After basking in the moment, thinking I still remember Physics, some weird noise created by a huge x-ray kind of freaked me out. It was all alien to me, because my bladder was about to blow, similar to that of the atom bomb that leveled Hiroshima. It was that bad.

After all that radiation and stuff, I was told to take my urine sample to the lab. It didn't had to take long because my atom bomb was on green light. The funny part was, all this while, the toilet was out-side the room where I was pacing like 15 minutes. I felt crippled, and the feeling of shooting myself in the foot was overcomed by a warm, tingly sensation that I finally longed to feel. Im sorry for that very colourful description. I wanted to add a little more imagination. After a short damage-control, i was walking around aimlessly with a container of my 'kickapoo'. It's yellow, don't like it? Bite me. Well, walking around with a kickapoo container was not fun because there was a women who was like staring at it. I did not appreciate it because she didn't even try to be discrete. I was about to point out that it's a strong horse-piss used to make bombs to that clueless lady who apparently has not seen urine in her life. I truely felt like a narcissist, it felt kinda good.

Lucky for her, I was stopped by a nurse who pointed at the direction of the lab. I gave a her a weak smirk and strolled cooly to the lab where I handed in my kickapoo. However, all the while, I was thinking when the hell will I get my blood drawed. The faster its done, the faster I can recover from another dead or alive situation. Fortunately for me, I didn't had to do any blood test and to my comfort I was healthy as a horse. It was only then I recalled back about half an hour ago where I had my height and weight noted. To my unsounding horror, I somehow, throughout my fairly unhealty life-style, managed, from god-knows how, to have lost around 5 kg. Here I am, sitting and practically making freaky love to my computer for the past 5-6 month, thinking in what scientific way to have lost that much weight. This prooves that sitting infront of the computer can be a tough excercise. I don't loose that much running around everyday for 5 minutes. I may have found a really unpractical way to loose weight. I shall forward this to the medical board of tje world.

That's the story of my medical-checkup to get my Aussie Visa. So much job. To top that off, I was drifting in and out of sickness. It's like a un-fun way of hide-n-seek or something of that nature. It's like one day I feel totaly wasted from sickness, but a few minutes later im jumping like a girl. But, who am I to argue with nature, if I were to be sick, i won't fight. So i tried to bed-ridden myself for the past two days.

2 more months to go, but I have yet to find an accomadation where I can share it all for myself. Im not a saddist, I just prefer living and doing certain things alone. Don't judge me, thank you very much.

No comments: