Monday, April 5, 2010

You've Got Red On You.

For once, I got tired of listening to Lite.fm podcast. Tonight's song are all jazz and blues. No doubt that I enjoy jazz and blues. Pioneers with the likes of Louis Armstrong (no, not that cyclist or the astronaut), were pretty much the best musician, jazz music specifically around. Some of you may not like jazz music, but Im pretty sure that there are some who likes their song, but do not know the singers. True to that thought, I often hear nice songs on the radio, but fail to obtain the singer's name, which dreads me to the deepest part of the ground.

Now, while listening to jazz music while reading my book. I had a sudden epiphany. I felt ounces of blood rushing from my legs to my head. Which is funny because the epiphany was no where related to music or books. Rather, it was about movies. I came to recall the movie Shaun of the Dead, which is like the epicest of all British made zombie-movie. True to the name, it is a comedy/humour type of a movie with a twist of horror towards the end. You could say comedic horror. My epiphany required less tought, never the less, it made me realised what I can learn from the movie.

10 Things I Learnt from Shaun of the Dead.

1. Zombies make excellent fillers while singing.
2. You can blend in a zombie-filled environtment by pretending to be a zombie.
3. Zombies truely dispise rock/punk music.
4. You can kill zombies with compact discs.
5. Zombies makes a good partner to play video games with.
6. A pub is a good-place to hide and chillout during a zombie outbreak.
7. Running cold-water under a zombie-wound, almost never cure you.
8. Cornetto is a delicious breakfast food.
9. Girlfriends get angry when you ask what is wrong with them.
10. Dogs can look up.

No comments: