I had the privileged of watching the sneak peak of Iron Man 2 just hours ago, would kindly like to thank Avi for that. Can't remember the last time you did something that worked...im just kidding Avi.
Im not going to be a unsanitary bastard and spoil the movie for all of you, I could if i would but that wouldn't make me a nice guy wouldn't it? Then again, I could gain some rep with this bad boy stuff, jail-bird gang stuff. Narrr, im not that self-centered.
Anyway over-all, the trailer did the movie justice, I like it how they twist the trailer so that it's not too identical to the movie. It really mind-blasted me, though prior to the movie, I already made the plot of the movie in my mind, which prooved I was some-what correct only for the first 30 minutes? Lol, kinda good I dare say. The plot and my plot, totally off. Like peas and pots.
The scene after the ending credit was undoubtedly superb, but I saw that coming. My Marvel knowledge is not that bad I dare say. None the less, do not leave the theater like so twat did just now and missed about 1 minutes or less of goodness and fun and candy.
Did I mention how freaking hot Scarlett Johansson is in the movie? I don't care what they say, she's my top 1 hottest chick, this would probably last for about 2 days or so.
All in all, Iron Man 2 has my best movie of the year vote already. Let's see what movies in the coming months has in store.
No comments:
Post a Comment