Hence begins my week of orientation, which started out like any other day. Deprive of sleep due to the nonsense of a world cup final. Holland should have definitely won, and Howard Webb is a douche-bag of an EPL referee. I hope when he sees the replay of the final he will get depress from all the stupid yellow card and bad calls which cause one of the best team in Fifa World Cup to not win a world cup final. For 8 years men, 8 years i have been waiting for Holland to win. Stupid Paul the Octopus.
Anyway, so i had to go the the uni at 8.30 but I dragged myself till 9ish, which was good because there was hardly anything going on besides free pancakes, yum. Met some real friendly people today, ended up hanging around with a guy from Singapore who is doing Criminology, intresting guy really.
So i chose my units a few weeks back, which I think im quite happy about, except that I just saw the time-table for my Geoscience classes, freaky odd timing, there's like 3 hours of lectures for 3 days. Im so gonne be pre-occupied with uni after this which initially i was hoping for but the time-table made me revise my plans. So I had to choose 4 units at level 1 with 6 points each, believe you me that I still dont understand all this points which I must clarify noted. My 4 units of choice were Atmospheric Science, Geoscience, Geography and Maths.
A next step to becoming an Earth and Atmospheric Scientist. Another day of long orientation tomorrow, but should be fun mang. Cheers. Btw, australian internet is so third world country, what the crap is with this cap. Though I must say the download speed is godlike!
No comments:
Post a Comment